JellyPages.com

Followers

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Inspirational Post - TTPH - Share Some Love # 95

Good morning,
Todays inspirational post uses 'Prisoners of Love' from KennyK



Fed up with cards I thought I would make a door hanger with this image..
I love Shades of Grey Trilogy so tried to keep the theme..
If my 16 year old son saw this hanging on the door he would be mortified! lol ;-)


RECIPE
Skin- Lyra light flesh, med flesh
Hair - Lyra black, red, venetian red
Shirt - Lyra light violet dark violet
Heart - Lyra Venetian red, dark carmine, pale geranium lake
Jeans - Lyra Paris blue
Trainers - Lyra delft blue
Basque - warm light grey, warm dark grey, med grey, soft black
Chair - Scarlet, red violet


I found some mottled grey/black and red scraps in my stash so used them to layer this image onto.
Found a door hanger template on line and cut in black card.


Add a couple of feather behind the layers.


I hope this inspires you to pop over and share your projects at Through The Purple Haze blog challenge

kind regards

Theresa

I would like to enter into the following challenges ;-


No comments:

Post a Comment