JellyPages.com

Followers

Friday, October 16, 2015

KS - New Release - Let Me Perk You Up


I've been a bit quiet with the blog - not enough hours in the day now I am working.. :(
This month I chose Karleigh Sues Let Me Perk You Up for their new release



 I had seen a card fold I want to replicate - but when it came to it I couldnt find it! (That will teach me to save them when I spot them! lol)


Recipe
Skin - Lyra med flesh and light flesh

Hair - Lyra Gold ochre, Derwent dark terracotta. Faber Castel caput mortem violett
Jumper - Derwent Royal purple
Trousers - Derwent Electric Blue
Scarf - Lyra Rose Madder lake
Cup - Lyra Raw umber, Faber Castel Caput Mortuum Violet

I took 2 dl cards - stuck them together by over lapping 1 side, then cut at an angle.

I stuck a piece of snowflake paper from my stash on the middle layer.
Cut out some snowflakes with a die and used some smaller pieces of the snowflake on the back layer.


I hope this inspires you to get colouring and share your projects over on Karleigh Sue Challenge Blog


kind regards

Theresa

p.s.I would like to enter it into the following challenges ;-

No comments:

Post a Comment