JellyPages.com

Followers

Sunday, September 13, 2015

613AC - #141 Love Me Do


This project uses a Bugaboo digi called Faith block.
The challenge was 'Love Me Do' as it was on September 11th, 1962 The Beatles recorded their 1st single  "love me do"

After watching someone on Create & Craft colouring something red by starting with bright orange I thought I'd give it a go too..  It's supposed to emphasise the redness..


So I used Bright Orange Promarker to colour the roses.
Moss Green Promarker on the stalks and leaves.
Then coloured over the top with Derwent pencils - scarlet, red, deep red, and bright orange on the roses.
Derwent purple on the butterflies.
Faber Castel  light cobalt and turquoise for the background/
Lyra light blue on the background

 and Burnt Carmine on the roses.

I layered the image onto red card from my stash and added a couple of butterflies that I found in a toppers box.

I hope this inspires you to share your projects.

Kind regards
Theresa
XxX

I'd like to enter it into the following challenges:-


No comments:

Post a Comment