JellyPages.com

Followers

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Karleigh Sue - Russel

Here is a card made with Russel, from Karleigh Sue.


I enjoyed colouring him.
He is out of my norm.. ;-)


I used Promarkers                     

leaf - marsh, olive, khaki
sunflower - sunflower, tulip, buttercup

Acorn - chestnut, terracotta, raw sienna
Hedgehog - tan, putty, almond, cinnamon, cocoa


I die cut the greeting with a Tatty Lace die.


The bronze card is embossed on an A6 folder that was free with a magazine recently.

The card, paper and quilled sunflower are out of my stash.


Kind regards
Theresa
XxX


I would like to enter him in the following challenges ;-


                            

2 comments:

  1. Super sweet card! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin' cute...I love it. Thanks for sharing it with us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck.
    Lynn, IDCB Creative Team member

    ReplyDelete