JellyPages.com

Followers

Sunday, May 24, 2015

613 Avenue Create # 125 challenge

I am new to the DT at 613 Avenue Create
Had to bite my tongue not to share for past few weeks..  so excited

Here is my first project for them..





The image is from Stamploration


The challenge theme was Create Your Own.
I chose 5 items from the rows, Image, diecuts, glossy accents, buttons, ribbon

I used promarkers to colour it, 

Strawberry - red, crimson, maroon
cherry - red, blender
Wafercase - sandstone, caramel, cinnamon
Icecream, baby pink, rose pink, maroon
Spoon - burgundy, cardinal red, red

I added Glossy accents to the strawberry and cherries.

Paper, ribbon and buttons from my stash.

I die cut the doilley using a Couture creations fantasia collection

All I need now is some nice sunshine to feel like making one of these sundaes for real and sitting outside to eat it.. (as I type this the skies have emptied!)


Kind regards
Theresa
XxX



p.s. I'd like to enter it in the following challenges ;-

http://sendasmile4kidschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/anything-goes-4-kids-challenge.html

http://snarkystampers.blogspot.ca/2015/05/soss-34-c-is-for-cake.html

http://suzypantssmarty.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/23-may-challenge-81-anything-goes-with.html

5 comments:

  1. Fab card Theresa! Thanks for playing along with the sisterhood of snarky stampers for our "C is for Cake" challenge and congrats on your new DT role!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous girly card love it and thank you for joining us at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge crafty blessings Judith DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks absolutely delicious! Great colouring. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! I sa​w​ it linked at Send a Smile 4 Kids and had to come see it and your blog. I am now your newest follower and would ​be honored​ if you visited my blog and became a follower too. http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.com/
    and congrats on the new dt too!

    ReplyDelete